Moby products should NEVER be stored in a box which contains or contained conventional bait. The aggressive nature of softeners are stubborn and attack our material. So stubborn that you should clean previously used boxes with detergent and hot water!
Available in the following lengths: 7, 10, 13 and 16 cm.
Slim Jim - Single
Since we are environmentally friendly and sustainability is very important to us, we decided after the successful start of the cooperation with Moby Softbaits to revise our almost living legend Slim Jim and offer it in a "100% Non Toxic" version. The new Non Toxic Slim Jim of course has all the positive features that made the existing Slim Jim lures shine and now also those that the lures from the Moby bait forge are equipped with anyway.
This includes the property of being absolutely environmentally friendly and the incredible durability of the material. In addition, we have designed some new and particularly catchy colours in a sample marathon. Without exception all colours of the Slim Jim Non Toxic are UV-active. With the colour Hot Herring (HHR) we even managed to create a blue lure in a UV-active version, which is a real novelty and probably has never been seen before in such an extent of effect. Another very useful new feature are the notches on the back of the new Slim Jim Non Toxic, which show the exact position of the jig hook (in different sizes) and make it easy to get the lures in the right position. The markings are made to match the hook sizes of the Iron Claw Performance Round Heads. No guarantee can be given for jigheads from other manufacturers regarding the accuracy of fit. So, now finished reading and ready for the robbers! Slim Jim... There is only one original
Shipping (including VAT)
Deliveries to Germany
Shipping flat rate of 4.90€ per order.
Orders over the value of 10.00€ are deliverd free of charge.
All other EU Countries + Great Britian & Switzerland:
We calculate shipping on the order total (gross purchase value):
See the table below.
Your Country is not on our list? No problem, just send an email and we will sort something out: Contact.
|Zone 0||Zone 1||Zone 2|
|Flatrate Postal Costs:||4.90€||11.00€||12.00€|
|Free Shipping on orders over:||10.00€||50.00€||50.00€|
Product information on our ecologically consistent range.
- hook size marking on the bait back
- all colours UV-active
- all baits with hook channel
- all colours UV-active
- odourless marking on the back for the correct position of the jig hook.
- Exclusively with a softener from medicine and baby care!
- Approximately 100x longer lasting than conventional rubber baits!
- All materials are harmless and environmentally friendly!
- Biologically harmless and brilliant colours!
- No caustic chemical smell!
- No more oily or greasy fingers when mounting!
- Withstands even the sharpest pike teeth!
- The Moby softbaits are floating and can be presented perfectly "standing" on the bottom due to their strong buoyancy!
- New hook channel for easy mounting!
- Perfect surface due to injection moulding production!
- Ideal ecological balance from raw material to packaging!
- Everything about this product comes from Germany!
- Catches more fish and lasts longer than other baits!
- Environmentally friendly due to extremely long operating time!
- Does not stain on other Moby softbaits!
Moby softbaits can be stored together without problems, but should never be stored together with other rubber baits!
Length: 7, 10, 13 and 16 cm
Amount: 1 Piece
Price: incl. VAT, ex. Postal Costs
EXTRATIPP: By boiling briefly in water, a Moby bait returns to its original shape within seconds, should it ever become deformed!